Friday, June 10

The Tough Romantic Questions Part 6

1. Would you leave Morgan for a celebrity that really really liked you?
Morgan doesn't need to worry about that. Leonardo DiCaprio is sadly too old for me!

2. Are you a virgin?
Yes, and I'm proud of it.

3. How would you react if Morgan started dating another girl?
If he was doing it while we were still together, there's a very good possibly I'd be in jail currently. Beware, sir! 
If he dated someone else afterward, I guess it would depend on how long after. Still, when I think about Morgan with someone else, going to movies and little dinners together, taking her to the shooting range and coming up behind her to teach her how to steady the gun in her hands, it makes me physically ill. In my opinion, my figurative flag has been planted. Other women, back off!

4. At what age do you planned to get married?
When it comes to marriage, I've kind of stopped making plans of with whom and when. Actually, I'm making plans of what flowers and which dress.

5. What would be your best reason to break up with Morgan?
He forced me to eat asparagus!

6. If Morgan had to move far away for many years, would you wait for him?
I am waiting right now. Thankfully, we're not too far away from each other that it isn't possible to see each other. While we are apart, we got seriously lucky. I was telling one of my Acting I classmates about my long distance relationship, and then she filled me in on hers. She is an adult student and told me that earlier in her marriage with her husband, he was in North Carolina and she was in Chicago, I think. They lived apart as a married couple for over a year. And, they are still together today reunited in the mountains of North Carolina.

7. Do you believe in God? Why?
Yes, I do. It's what I've believed since I had the mental capacity to formulate thought on something as big and powerful as God. It's what I grew up with, but that's not the reason why I still believe today. There were moments I've doubted, thought and questioned. I think every Christian goes through that. And I honestly can't tell you why I believe. Morgan has asked me that time and time again, but I can never answer him. It's just what I believe, and I hold on to that tightly. We have to have faith in something. I have and have always had faith in this one God in Heaven. If it turns out I was completely wrong at the end of my life, at least I had the hope that what I believed in was true and got face another day with an all-powerful God and a pack of angels at my back.

8. Do you have any enemies? Why?
Yes. I made mistakes. So did they.

No comments: