Thursday, February 23

Fall 2012

I have registered for my Fall 2012 classes, and I am very excited about them! My adviser is an absolute genius and figured out a way to substitute a UNCG credit for a required credit that I would have had to suffer through here at Western. I'm very excited that I don't have to sit through Research, Literary Criticism, and British Literature... AGAIN! It was agony the first time.
So for all you English majors friends on Facebook and to anyone else wanting to know... here are the classes I will be taking starting this August to December:

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays:
  1. Introduction to Creative Writing and Editing, 11:15-12:05
  2. Spanish 102, 12:20-1:10
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
  1. Formalism and American Literature, 9:30-10:45
  2. Mathematical Concepts, 11:00-12:15
  3. Film Genres, 12:30-1:45
I am not looking forward to Spanish and I'm not looking forward to over an hour of math, but it's got to be done sometime. I had to plan out the rest of my college semesters thanks to an assignment in English 200, and I do believe that with a little luck I will graduate in December 2013!
Sunrise, January

No comments: