Sunday, March 11

Movie Minute: Dogs Vs. Mini Horse and Donkey

I try to go on a walk at least five times a week. My driveway is at least a mile of rocky dirt that goes up and down the mountains where I live. Along this route live a handful of dogs, all of which I have made friends with. They used to come out and bark at me to be petted then go back to their respected porches to wait for my return. Nowadays, they have grown so used to me that they have started following me for the duration of my walk. While it's fun to walk with the dogs at my side, there are occasional issues that arise.
Take Bartholomew the donkey and Shaggy the mini horse, for example: they do not like dogs!! And, the dogs are too dumb to realize that they shouldn't go into mini horse and donkey pens! Here's what happens when they do:

No comments: