Monday, June 25

Photo of the Day: June 25

Great news, everyone! Stuart and I are now roommates!!! :) We live in the same two-bedroom trailer on the edge of Scotts Creek! That's a major improvement to living five hours apart, I'll tell ya that!
To celebrate this big occasion, we went to Claymates Pottery to paint a plate to display in our new home! Like anything decided on together, it wasn't the easiest process, but we managed! I put waves under my name because I love the ocean while Stuart has the mountains! We also put giant paw prints (which I traced from a Google Images jpg displayed on the screen of my Blackberry... gotta love technology) for our mutual love of animals! And, October 7, 2010 is our anniversary, of course! :)
What do you think? Soon, we will purchase a stand to display it in the kitchen.


No comments: