Saturday, October 6

The Must List, Oct 6

1. Sherlock Holmes' "Mind Palace"
This scene happens in Season 2, Episode 2. What a beautifully constructed scene that completely takes you into the mindset and thought process of Benedict Cumberbatch's interpretation of Sherlock Holmes!! Check it out HERE!
2. "The Light in the Piazza" at the Haywood Regional Arts Theater
I saw this musical last night, and it was such a treat!! Why is it completely under the radar? The acting was top notch, especially the college-aged actors (which included two of my friends) that spoke Italian 75% of the time even though they are your average Southern American boys! One word: IMPRESSIVE. A 20-something girl and her mother travel to Florence, Italy to see the sights the mother visited on her honeymoon with the father. Almost immediately, the girl, Clara, meets Fabrizio - a young Italian man who immediately falls for the redhead American. But, there's a secret that Clara's mother is covering up. Will she ever expose the secret? And, will Fabrizio's love withstand the truth?
3. Foot insoles 
Recently, I found out that I am flat-footed. My chiropractor set it up that I received custom-made insoles for free thanks to my insurance!!! HIP HIP HOORAY! I still walk around campus in high heels, but now, my feet aren't achy or sore. The insoles have made a huge difference in every which way. My lower back isn't in pain all the time, and I stand strong. They are even created to fall short of my toes in order not to hang over or be visible when wearing open-toed shoes. I strongly recommend everyone get some!
4. "Sons of Anarchy" Season 4
The drama is back in this original FX series about motorcycle club, Sons of Anarchy. Jax and the gang have been released from prison and now must deal with the sheriff's department that has taken control of their town of Charming. Gemma, my favorite character, is on the warpath to keep Jax from finding out the truth about his father, but Jax wants out of the club altogether. I can't wait for disc 2 to arrive!!
Gemma in "Sons of Anarchy"
5.  Appalachian Mountains in the fall
The leaves have started changing their color, and it is glorious to watch on an every day basis. Driving to school is even enjoyable because of the sheer beauty that surrounds Little Honda. I highly suggest taking a trip and visiting soon before any heavy rain knocks all the leaves off the trees.
6. Daniel Radcliffe in Horns
Didn't see that one coming did you? Harry Potter is back!!!

No comments: