Tuesday, December 20

Photo of the Day December 20

Because I am spending the majority of my Christmas holiday with Stuart, I demanded that we decorate for Christmas. This involved getting a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, making our own stockings, and buying a 2011 ornament for the tree. Stuart had to go along with it or deal with a very unhappy girlfriend. One of my favorite things about Christmas is the decorations and the time spent decorating with family. Last night, Stuart and I decorated our tree at 12:30 a.m. when he came home from work.
Originally, I had planned to pick out a mass-produced ornament at JC Penney or the like with Stuart. Instead as I wandered through the mall yesterday, I found a small cart selling ornaments that you could personalize. Stuart and I picked out this one, which now hangs as the centerpiece of our tree!!! I LOVE IT!!

No comments: