Tuesday, August 7

End of the Summer Bucket List

Funny how we throw around the term "bucket list" since that movie hit theaters!!!! I remember seeing it with my dad and trying not to cry at the ending because I didn't want him to see me cry.
So, here is the bucket list that Stuart and I have made for the rest of the summer. We realized recently that we haven't done half the things we said we would, and because I'm a list-maker, here is the rest of our summer for you all to see.They're all very simple since we only have two weeks left of summer, but I think they're doable.

  • Eat at The Coffee Shop in Sylva
  • Eat at The Ice Cream Cafe in Sylva
  • Walk through downtown Waynesville
  • Make a fire pit in the backyard
  • Finish the Joshua devotional pdf
  • Eat crepes at The City Lights Bookstore Cafe
  • Go river rafting without losing my car keys in the river
  • Finish "Friday Night Lights" series on NetFlix
  • Write a final letter to my adopted soldier pen pal in Afghanistan
I think that's it. There's the rest of my summer... plus all the seminars and staff bonding activities with The Western Carolinian staff next week! It's going to be fun!!

No comments: