Sunday, September 16

The Must List, Sept. 16

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, nothing original anyway. Life has been nothing but busy and bustle. When I do get time off from doing homework and working on the newspaper, the very last thing I want to do is write. As sad as it is, it's the truth.
Still, here is a new Must List!

1. "Parenthood" Season 3 on Instant NetFlix
Finally, finally, finally!!!! I'm so excited to watch this next season. Already, it's been fantastic. The road trip episode, Max running away, Christina setting her foot down... it's as good as usual but never as good as "Brothers & Sisters."
2. "One More Night" by Maroon 5
This is the new song that I can't get enough of. Well, one of the new ones...
3. "Runnin'" by Adam Lambert
This song is a bonus track on the deluxe Trespassing album. It is a beautiful song with a moving topic. As always, Adam has my musical heart!!
"My heart's beating faster, I know what I'm after.
I've been standing here my whole life,
Everything I've seen twice, now it's time I realize
It's spinnin' back around now, on this road I'm crawling
Save me cause I'm falling, now I can't seem to breathe right
Cause I keep runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin'
Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin'
Runnin' from my heart.
"
4. Fresh melon slice-scented candle
I found one of these at Rite-Aid. It smells delicious. It's like a melon-flavored Air Head. I've suddenly taken a re-interest in candles. Right now, I have the melon slice scent, warm vanilla cream, banana nut bread, fresh cotton sheets, a candle rope for the bathroom, and a mixed blend from the Outer Banks.
5. Mast General Store in Waynesville
Imagine: barrels and barrels and barrels of overflowing CANDY! Air Heads, hot cinnamon pops, Smarties, Hershey's Kisses, Lemonheads, Nerds, chocolate malt balls, Double Bubble gum, rock candy, lollipops, Hello Kitty-themed candy, Hot Tamales, and so much more... it's my paradise!!
6. "It's Only a Job" mug
I bought a mug that fit me perfectly from the Bradley's General Store in Dillsboro. I thought I could gently poke fun at my staff writers at the next assignment meeting for The Western Carolinian! :)

No comments: