Sunday, February 27

Breather

Today has been a rather relaxing day.
I woke up this morning next to Morgan in his gigantic queen-sized bed with soft, feathery dark blue sheets. We ate Raisin Bran Crunch in the living room while finishing the next episode of "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" on NetFlix. I showed off my new sun dress that his mom helped me pick out at JC Penney. It's an "animal palm" print and I adore it!! I don't remember ever owning a sun dress, and this one is super cute paired with a new necklace of a silver chain with a large orange jeweled daisy as the centerpiece.

Shopping at JCP

We headed to Morgan's parents house to drop off his laundry because there's no washer/dryer at his new apartment. Then, we shopped for bedroom curtains at Target before lunching at Panera Bread. I consumed a a warm, gooey bowl of macaroni and cheese, a soft pumpkin muffin, and tangy fresh lemonade. Then, we walked around the shopping complex in the finally warm sun looking at all the different shops that I've never imagined before settling down at a strangely named frozen yogurt joint. Inside, you could pick your container size, pick your frozen yogurt flavor, then add in frozen fruit for the perfect taste. Morgan decided on blueberries and strawberries giving the yogurt a bluish purple color with a sweet, sweet taste!
With purple tongues, we got back into the car and visited a lovely park with a dam and sandy beach. My toes still have flecks of sand between them. I built a small pond turtle out of sand and Morgan tried once again to teach me how to skip stones.
Off to his parents house we went again to pick up his laundry. His younger brother, father, Morgan, and I all participated in some healthy banter while Morgan's dad tried to fix the trunk on Morgan's car and I incessantly hiccuped in the background. We also grabbed some chairs, an umbrella, and towels for our beach trip in a few days!!!!!
It was a gloriously peaceful day with such beautiful weather. Now, I am relaxing more at the apartment while Morgan is working hard at the restaurant. Hopefully, he'll be home before midnight and we can have another peaceful day with beautiful weather tomorrow!

No comments: