Friday, April 22

The Tough Romantic Questions Part 4

1. How would you describe the most romantic night of your life?
WNC Nature Center
I think that was the entire week that Morgan and I had alone in the apartment between the end of exams and Christmas Eve. We got to experience each other without the school work, the jobs, and the roommates. It was the perfect opportunity to strengthen our relationship and say good bye before we started our long distance relationship.

2. How would you describe "intimacy?"
Being completely exposed by sharing thoughts, experiences, and passions. I find it to be less physical and more of verbal explorations of each other.

3. How would you describe "love?"
You're willing to sacrifice your life for theirs because it'd be easier than living in a world without them.

4. If someone you were in a relationship with were to become mentally disabled, like through the means of a car accident or stroke, would you continue in the relationship with them?
Morgan and I were actually just talking about this quite recently. He said, it'd depend. I said without a doubt, yes, I would continue being in the relationship with him. Would it be hard? Absolutely! I'm not scared of hardship if it deals with staying with the person I love or not or else I wouldn't have willingly and knowingly jumped into a relationship that I knew would become long distance in less than four months. If Morgan became disabled today, then I'd spend my life taking care of both of us.

5. If you were to become a mother of a child who was born with some type of birth abnormality, how would you react?
That's hard to say because I'm not a fan of children to begin with. I'm assuming my feelings for my own child would be different from my overall attitude to children. I would hope that my heart would melt and I would feel that "mother bear" protectiveness that I have felt for my boys and Kate or any animal I've ever come across. And if that happened, then it wouldn't matter that my child wasn't perfect medically. I'm not perfect medically! It'd be a shock and a major adjustment but I'm sure we'd all get through it. As long as I never became like one of those mothers in a Jodi Picoult novel... if I ever acted that sad and desperate, just take me out.

6. If Morgan had to travel for one reason or another, and you were not able to come along, how would you react in waiting for me?
This question is null and void.We all know how I'd react. I'm reacting to it right now . I've been reacting to it for four months.

7. If you were offered five million dollars in exchange for leaving everything you have behind (including Morgan), would you do it?
I've always believed in the Moulin Rouge-philosophy of love before money. No, I wouldn't leave Morgan for $5 million. What would I have? That buys me nothing that equals or is greater than him in return.

8. If someone you were in a relationship with were to become physically disabled, would you continue in the relationship with them?
More so than question 4. I could handle physical better than mental but the answer still stands. Yes.

No comments: