Monday, October 10

Photo of the Day October 10

This was taken last night at Carowinds... Scarowinds!! It's a major theme park on the state line of North and South Carolina. If you're a NC or SC resident, it is a MUST to go! My sister Kate gets a season pass every year. For Halloween, Carowinds goes creepy with Scarowinds!! Employees are dressed in the most horrid, creepy, twisted costumes imaginable and are meant to frighten, startle, and petrify you! If that's not enough of a thrill, you can walk through tunnels and trailers converted into different themed horror houses, like Cornstalkers and Child's Playground. People pop out of the darkness and scare the crap out of you with screams, loud bangs, and there was even a guy with a chainsaw.
Typically, this isn't my scene. But it is Kate, Seth, and Stuart's! They love this stuff!! I. DO. NOT! However... in the spirit of the season, I wanted to tag along and be a part of the group. At first, I was petrified! Stuart and I were about to enter our first horror house, and I literally froze. There wasn't any power on earth to get me to walk forward as Kate and Seth skipped off to meet their fate in the vampire-themed tunnel. I know Stuart was disappointed, but there was NO WAY I was going in there.
As the night progressed, I started relaxing and went into three different horror houses. I kept my eyes to the ground and clung to Stuart and Kate's shirts like they were lifelines. No one was getting near me!! I ended up having fun and got the largest lollipop imaginable for being brave!!
Below a moment of non-scariness! Kate and I got a picture on the" boardwalk!"

No comments: