Sunday, July 29

The Must List, July 29

This week's Must List was written a few days earlier, but here it is with fashion, animals, movies, and more!!

1. Safe House on DVD
What a fantastic movie with several twists!!! Ryan Reynolds wins again!!! He does, however, win in The Change Up. It was so bad that I'm not going to even post the trailer as a link! Spare yourself and don't watch it. Rent Safe House instead!
2. Bubble purse
I have a bubble bag for the beach, and it is the cutest and most efficient accessory of the summer. I could cram my entire DVD library, Sparta, and two yard gnomes in that bag if I wanted, and it'd still be chic and cute! I can't get enough of this bag, and I've gotten several compliments on it. Mine is blue with little daisies dancing everywhere. Seriously, me + this bag + the beach = cute and fun!
3. Amazon Prime (free trial)
It's free... do I need to say anything more? Amazon Prime is great. We got free 2-day shipping!! Seriously, do I need to keep going? Yes? Ok, streaming movies and television. Free standard shipping if the 2-day thing doesn't work out. And if you decide to keep Prime for good... it's less than $7 a month. That's cheaper than NetFlix these days.
4. The Summer Olympics
The Summer Olympics are my favorite. Winter just sucks! You got beach volleyball, horseback riding, swimming, diving... and it's all in the summer!! There's actually a Western Carolina alum going to the Olympics this year for cross country. Just go away, winter! Let's replace winter with a second Summer Olympics!
5. Small cute monkeys
I'm not a monkey person (and I DEFINITELY DON'T DO APES) but this below is a Must!!How can you resist that?
6.Mini-pop Indian corn hamster treat
It's the treat that lasts forever. This treat is a mini corn cob to give to your hamster either as a corn cob or as popcorn!! The cob can be microwaved for mini popcorn for your rodent or you can let him or her gnaw down those ever-growing teeth against the cob. Nutmeg loves them. We haven't tried the popcorn yet, but she chewed and chewed on that cob for over a week!! And, it is reasonably priced!

No comments: