Friday, October 8

Dear Family Members

Ma and Father are very different people, but usually always convey the same message. Look up the characteristics of a Scorpio and a Capricorn. They are different! So when I sent out a mass email to Father, Ma, and my sister Kate, these are the responses I received:

To Ma, Father, and Kate
From Me

"Dear Family Members,
 Howdy!!! I knew I wouldn't have time to call you all individually and since you guys never communicate amongst yourselves, I am sending this mass email. Also, I didn't want you to see over Facebook and not hear from me.
As of last night, I am in a relationship. His name is "Morgan." He is a food and hospitality major from Raleigh.

Ma, he's a Capricorn!
Kate, he's got an awesome body!
Father, he loves guns and shoots a Glock, still waiting to see if he's a football or guitar fan. He is a really nice guy, and I think he's going to be good for me.
Anyway, I don't know when you'll be able to meet him. He works a lot and is participating in a gun competition over Fall Break so he'll be in Raleigh the whole time. I think maybe he'll be able to come down if we last until Christmas Break.
Holy crap, I'm gonna be late! Ok, gotta go!
Love you all!
Bye!
"


To Me
From Father

"Hey,
I saw your relationship status change on FB (Facebook) this morning. That is wonderful news to hear! So is being a Capricorn a good thing? And how do you know about his body!?
So what is your home schedule? Birthday, fall break, etc.?
Love,
Father"

To Me
From Kate

"Awhhh yay! Send me a picture! Tell him if he's not good to you I'll beat his ass (: "

To Me
From Ma

"Ahwww honey that is very good news!!  Hi "Morgan!"  Sounds like he is very nice and I hope you guys get along well and hopefully we can meet. Hey, when is fall break? 
Well you guys have fun and lemme know about when you are gonna be home next weekend.
Thanks for sharing the news!!

I love you lots!
Ma"

No comments: