Thursday, November 24

Photo of the Day November 24

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! I'm missing out on my family's Thanksgiving to be in Raleigh this year. No, it's not like that. Believe me, I won't be spending any of the day with Stuart. He left this morning at 9 a.m. and he won't be back until about 11:30 tonight! I'm here with Sparta and Nutmeg celebrating with four papers to write!!! Oh yes, it's paper time!!
But for right now, I'm lounging on the couch watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on a New York webcam and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers on NetFlix! Check out this awesome screen cap I got of Kung Fu Panda!
Later, I'm in charge of putting the turkey in the oven. Yes, even at 11:30 at night, Stuart and I are having a Thanksgiving dinner. We have a 10-pound turkey, yams, green bean casserole, stuffing, and the BIGGEST PUMPKIN PIE EVER!!!! It's going to be good eating for the rest of the week!

No comments: