Friday, March 25

Kodak Moment: Photo of the Day March 25

It's the brink of prom season, people! Bust out your credit cards and hit the stores (well, store if you live in Gastonia/Mount Holly/Bessemer City... you know which one I'm talking about, in the corner of the bottom floor of the mall).
I was looking forward to going to the Honors College formal again but it's doubtful that Morgan will be able to make it down since he's so popular for the weekend shifts. Also, we would have had to buy pricey tickets that don't match the value of the dance before he could have found out if he could have gotten off work. Also, I didn't want see or not see certain people, if you know what I mean.
So it's best just to not go and enjoy each other's company in better ways!
This photo is from my very first prom. It wasn't a very nice night. Senior prom was much better! However, I did look freaking fantastic in this ankle-length ruby red gown. But... my hair was another story! We accidentally left the curlers in too long and I looked like a blonde cocker spaniel! Grr...

No comments: