Sunday, March 6

Kodak Moment: Photo of the Day March 6

Hello, all!! This will probably be the last Photo of the Day for a little bit. Once again, my laptop was completely taken over by a computer/Trojan virus thing and is completely ineffective! I have a paranoid warning message as my desktop background, my anti virus software has been literally hidden from me, and I cannot open any applications on my computer until I give the viral hostages my credit card number. Still don't know how that happened, but for right now, I have Morgan's computer for one more day!

This picture is of the frozen yogurt Morgan and I got at Yogun Fruz at a small shopping village in Raleigh. It's strawberry and blueberry, and it was quite expensive but SO DELICIOUS! It was much better than the Loco Pop I got later that was Cherry Lime. It's made with real fruit so it was much more sour than I expected!!! Not what I had in mind. Yogun Fruz.... oh heck yeah!!!!

No comments: