Sunday, September 12

Don't leave your computer blog up, Miss Lex

Oh hello world! This is in fact Kayla. Lex left her blog up on the computer, and I feel it will not happen again. So, let me say I have been following her blog and it has been quite nice for someone to think of me as a big sister; she is kind of like the little sister I wanted but don't have. My little sister is somehwat OPPOSITE of me, trust me. She has informed me of the Viking situation and because I am female, I understand and all of that jazz.
Cullowhee Falls-  That snake.....that snake. If I were over there where the snake was and the snake lunged at me, I would have done the same thing. Well, that is if I had not passed out from fear of seeing a...WATER MOCCASIN near me.....or if it had indeed bit me and then it wouldn't have mattered anyway because I would probably die as it was a 2ish mile hike back up and down hills.
Bread Loaf-She is indeed correct in her funny looks at me for this.
Dinner-Yes, I will not, I repeat, WILL NOT, let my newest friend starve because she thinks she can't cook. I feel as if we would make a good team if we used the right ingredients and she wouldn't freak out about creaming the butter :) muahahhaha!
We have become fast friends because, well I dunno, but she feels it's because she's a Libra and I am a Capricorn. I dunno about all that, but I think Lex is quite a cool cat and I wish I had been able to hang out with her more, and or met her last year! That is all for now; maybe she'll leave it up again and I will give you an update :)
Tatta for now!

No comments: