Tuesday, September 7

Kodak Moment

Here's what has happened in my first two weeks of school and Labor Day as told by my camera! Enjoy.

I love volunteering at the animal shelter! It makes my day. Above are Geronimo the kitten and Roscoe Poteet the Basset Hound/PitBull.

My amazing bamboo plant... I have a horrible feeling that it's already dying.

Kayla and I struggled to make a Cinderella cake. It wasn't so great, especially because of an accidental misreading and adding baking soda instead of baking powder!

I felt like wearing my green dress!

Cullowhee Falls. It is here where I witnessed the mutilation of that poor snake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make sure the baboo plant has a full pot full of water and it will not die if you keep it watered

Lex said...

"Lucky" seems to be doing well. Hopefully when Sparta comes along, the freaking cat won't eat it!!