Monday, September 13

Operation Sparta

Operation number 456923 a.k.a. "Sparta"

Status: On-going

Participants: This blogger, this blogger's mother, the cat

So Operation Sparta is in affect! You all remember my adorable cat Sparta?!
Well, I am desperate to have a furry face living with me up here at the apartment, and Ma is desperate to have one of the cats gone because the house back in Charlotte is a nut house! I would take Piddy Paws, but he has this thing about not wanting to use the litter box. Instead, he prefers to use clothing, towels, and trash bags. Don't ask me why. He never had this problem before until like a little over a year ago... strangest thing! So because he's a guarantee I'll never see my deposit again, I'm going to take little Sparta. That's IF we can swing the cost.
I swear this apartment company is as money-sucking as the university next door most times. But, after my stint in a dorm room... it's worth it!!

I learned my boss, who I had a meeting with last Monday, has the chicken pox. Yeah, I've never had the chicken pox. And, I've never had the vaccine. And, the University Health Center doesn't give out that vaccine. ...It could be very long week. And, my boss is so sweet. He's more concerned about me, healthy as of right now, than his own sick self. A lot of folks my age are cursed with a sorry boss, but I've got a great one! To be under his guidance is a real joy and an honor. This chicken pox thing could ruin our working relationship, though... haha!!

1 comment:

MIKE said...

i have read your whole blog and i believe that it seems to be getting more upbeat and it is not tearing at my heart as much becauses i am sorry lex but you wear your heart on your sleave i love you for that because you are a person that i can trust with any problem i have and you are one of my dearest friends and becoming friends with you and the rest of us boys has been one of the best parts of college for me becauses you and the rest of the group make me keep going you still needed to give back the rented snow globe that i gave you
:) i am glad we are friends