Tuesday, September 14

Here Kitty, Kitty!

Operation "Sparta" Update:

Status: On-going

So I've been given the green light on bringing Sparta to the apartment. My roommates have all signed the official waiver that they're ok with having a cat around the place, and Ma says to come get him. This weekend, I will be returning to Charlotte to pick up my "little mate" and bring him to his new home. I sincerely hope this will work out all right, and that he won't be too distraught without Piddy Paws and vice versa. That's my greatest concern: Piddy's only means of exercise has been chasing Sparta around the house. What's the fat old thing going to do now? I want to bring Piddy Paws up here more than anything, but I can see everyone getting along with Sparta better as he's an extremely friendly and fun cat! Plus there's that whole Piddy won't use the litter box thing. Freaking cat!!

So far no chicken pox!! Hallelujah! Will continue to keep a look-out...!

Today I got to exercise my duties as News Editor... and I loved it! That was such fun. I've always enjoyed trading papers with my classmates so I can mark it up with a red pen. It's making me seriously contemplate a complete major flip flop and dropping Journalism or taking on a double major so I can work as an editor for a publishing company. My boss at the newspaper said that with my experience I should be able to jump right into an editor position at a newspaper. A newspaper?! I hadn't even thought of tha! What an ingenious idea!!! That's the best of both worlds, right?! It's something to definitely consider. Hopefully, I'll be able to make up my mind before I'm too far gone in my Journalism major and can't turn back.

None of you guessed correctly of who I have feelings for in the poll, though I did find your answers amusing. I won't tell you the correct answer because he may or may not read this blog, but I will say it doesn't matter anymore. I've given up. I don't have the stomach to really put some effort into it when he hasn't shown the slightest response to the few times I've tried to start something. He either doesn't like me like that (which is cool) or he is completely blind! Either way, I'm too busy with my school work and job to let it get me down. I didn't have much of a hope that it would work out anyway. Oh well... on to the next unlucky sucker!

No comments: