Monday, September 6

Fairy Godmother

I am officially a godmother of a beautiful, 8 pound baby boy named Aiden! He was born this morning (on Labor Day of all days) at 10:44 a.m. I was FOUR MINUTES off my predication. I told Jude he'd be born between 10:30 and 10:40. FOUR minutes off!!!! I couldn't believe it!
I was kept updated all night long by Adam. While I'm exhausted, I'm sure it can't compare to what Adam and his girl are going through right now. When I wasn't getting text messages, I was having dreams of being in the delivery room so it felt like I was there either way.
Soon, I will be getting a photo, and I can't wait to see my little godson! He is perfectly healthy and I am perfectly happy! Can't wait to meet him! And holy crap, Christmas is just a few months away! I must begin my all-powerful godmothering duties and get this baby something amazing for Christmas.
Happy birthday, Aiden!

No comments: